AmiBroker 5.53.1 BETA Read Me
June 14, 2012 15:29
THIS IS A BETA VERSION OF THE SOFTWARE. EXPECT
Backup your data files and entire AmiBroker folder
IMPORTANT: This archive is update-only. You have to install full version
Just run the installer and follow the instructions.
Then run AmiBroker. You should see "AmiBroker 5.53.1 BETA" written
in the About box.
See CHANGE LOG below for detailed list of changes.
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.53.1 (as compared to 5.53.0)
- Trend lines and other drawing tools sometimes were blinking or disappeared
in 5.53.0. Fixed
- Plots with styleDashed mixed with plots using other styles
could cause continuous growth of rendering time in 5.52/5.53. Fixed.
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.53.0 (as compared to 5.52.0)
- Triangle drawing tool now supports filled interiors
- Vertical selector line
was flicerking with RT update when more than one chart window was open. Fixed
renamed to SetGradientFill
- SetGradientFill now has 2 more arguments: baseline
and baselinecolor. Allows reverse gradient chart (such as underwater equity)
and 3 color gradients
- Added 2-year and 5-year x grid spacing
- Gradient chart sometimes disappeared
when null values were in the data set and chart was zoomed out to the maximum.
- GUI: Preferences dialog adjustments (moved "bold" checkbox
in color page, removed obsolete "show vertical line" boxes in charting
page, moved candlestick outline color settings from charting to color page
- styleClipMinMax interferred with styleGradient in 5.52.0. Fixed (both styles
can now be used independently as well as combined together)
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.52.0 (as compared to 5.51.2)
- Chart themes implemented,
featuring new look, new grid settings, new background gradient fills, predefined
themes for more details see: http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_themes.html
X-axis algorithm rewritten (now it is clearer and prevents overcrowded/unreadable
- Charts: added native gradient area charts. Gradient chart is obtained using
styleGradient. Upper gradient color is specified by color parameter in Plot()
function, bottom gradient color is either background color or can be defined
using SetChartGradientFill function. styleGradient can be combined with styleLine
SetChartGradientFill( colorLightOrange, colorPaleGreen );
Plot( C, "Close", ColorBlend( colorPaleGreen, colorBlack ),
styleGradient | styleLine, Null, Null, 0,
- Charts: Plot/PlotForeign/PlotOHLC now adds extra parameter "width" that
controls the width of the line. Positive values specify PIXEL width, negative
values specify width in percent of current bar width. So for example -20
will give you dynamic width that is 20% of bar width. Example:
Plot( C, "Close", colorBlack, styleBar, Null, Null, 0, 1,
line width as percent of bar */ );
- Eliminated build-up of rendering times caused by growing of MFC temporary
GDI object maps in non-UI threads. Now rendering engine uses direct WINAPI
calls without MFC
menu was disabled in 5.51.x. Fixed
- Data window was not working in 5.51.x.
Show middle lines" = "NO" causes date axis to be moved down
outside visible area. Fixed.
- Selector line was not working correctly in 5.51.
- Bold dotted trendline did not work in 5.51 BETA. Fixed
- AFL: LinearReg/LinRegSlope/LinRegIntercept/TSF/StdError
display proper error message when user passes negative (wrong) parameter
tooltip information now includes also number of bars between start and end
of the trendline
- New Analysis: saving last column
layout works better
- Account manager: Edit->Undo menu was missing. Fixed.
- GetFnData() now
supports retrieving "Address" field too
- On Win98 and above drawing engine uses DC_PEN/DC_BRUSH for speed
reduced possibility of IEEE floating point accumulation errors with steps < 1
(such as 0.01)
- PlotShapes() does not plot multiple times in same x/y pos anymore
- it results in faster rendering when shapes overlap (large zoom outs)
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.51.2 (as compared to 5.51.1)
- PlotShapes() rendering was slower in 5.51 than in 5.50. Fixed.
was blank with new rendering engine. Fixed.
- Charts: Quick AFL was disabled
in new rendering engine causing slowdowns with > 100K
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.51.1 (as compared to 5.51.0)
- fix for low-level Gfx* functions causing crash when multithreaded
GDI was enabled
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.51.0 (as compared to 5.50.5)
- Charts: Multithreaded GDI implemented for super-smooth UI response and
preventing GDI-intensive charts from detoriating entire UI responsiveness
rendering time limit increased to 1000ms (1sec) when multithreaded
charts + GDI are enabled (allowing 2 times more complex plots without Warning
- 64-bit only: eSignal plugin - first BETA version of 64-bit eSignal plugin
If you experience any problem with this beta version please send detailed
description of the problem (especially the steps needed to reproduce it) to
support at amibroker.com