AmiBroker 6.31.0 BETA Read Me
August 2, 2019 14:58
THIS IS A BETA VERSION OF THE SOFTWARE. EXPECT
Backup your data files and entire AmiBroker folder
First you need to have full version of AmiBroker 6.30 installed. Then just
run the BETA installer and follow the instructions.
Then run AmiBroker. You should see "AmiBroker 6.31.0" written
in the About box.
See CHANGE LOG below for detailed list of changes. Note that only changes
that affect end-user directly are listed here. Internal code changes/refactoring
is usually not mentioned.
UPGRADE POLICY: This version is a free upgrade for users
who purchased AmiBroker license after August 1, 2017.
6.31 FEATURE HIGHLIGHT:
6.31 improves Batch functionality - adds three new commands to Batch window.
It also contains several fixes to some outstanding issues.
CHANGES FOR VERSION 6.31.0 (as compared to 6.30.0)
- AFL: Access violation in PercentRank when period is wrong (Null/unitialized).
Now error 52 is displayed instead.
- AFL: InternetPostRequest now silently (or with warning
507 under debugger) returns NULL handle instead of error when remote server
responds with HTTP
- Analysis: manual column re-sorting could be bit off if scientific
output format (xxxEyyy) was used with different exponents. Fixed.
- ASCII importer
now handles LastSplitRatio of X:Y where X and Y are 1...32767 (previously
- Batch: add "add results to watchlist" action / WatchlistAddResults
add "clear watchlist" action / WatchlistClear
- Batch: add "comment" action
- Core/DB: fixed access violation when
all data were removed while QuickData was turned on
- DebugView: eliminated
some internal messages from DebugView output (from release version)
- even if URL started with https, previous version wanted to connect to port
80, instead of 443. Fixed.
- UI/Listview: since 6.28 exception could occur if
single cell text length exceeded 1024 characters. Fixed.
- When database is
empty, ticker box displays <No symbol> grayed text
instead of blank or reminiscent of previous database symbol
If you experience any problem with this beta version please send detailed
description of the problem (especially the steps needed to reproduce it) to
support at amibroker.com