- sets AFL pre-processor option
|| #pragma optionname
|| Sets various AFL pre-processor options. Pre-processor is a part of AFL engine that processes formulas BEFORE they are executed. #pragma allows to change pre-processor behaviour. Preprocessor is responsible for inclusion of external files via #include command.
Pre-processor #pragmas can also affect behavior of Analysis window and declared static variable prefixes
Currently #pragma supports the following commands:
- #pragma nocache - causes that #included files are not cached so they are re-read with every execution
#pragma nocache must be placed before any #include commands Note: between '#pragma' and 'nocache' there must be exactly SINGLE space
Note 2: disabling caching may slow down execution of the formula (especially
in indicators) !!!
- #pragma maxthreads N - causes Analysis window to limit number of parallel threads to N
- #pragma enable_static_decl "prefix_string" - enables static variable declarations with specified prefix
- #pragma sequence(list_of_actions) - defines sequence of actions to be performed automatically when you press "Run Sequence" button in the Analysis window
|| #include() function
The #pragma function is used in the following formulas
in AFL on-line library:
See updated/extended version on-line.