Turns on/off crosshair.
Controls the display of X-Y value labels
- With crosshair only - display X-Y value labels when crosshair
- Always on - always display X-Y value labels
Price Chart Style
Changes the style of the default Price chart
- Auto - uses settings defined in Tools ->Preferences
- Line - line chart
- CandleSticks - candlestick chart
- Bars - traditional bar chart
Allows you to chose one of intraday time intervals and decide whether to display day or night sessions.
Day and night sessions' hours can be set in: Database settings window (File -> Database Settings -> Intraday settings) or separately for group in Categories window (Symbol -> Categories).
- Day / Night - shows two bars (day and night) per day
- Show 24 hours trading - no filtering is applied and all the data in the database is included in the chart.
- Show day session only - displays day sessions only.
- Show night session only - displays night sessions only.
- Show day and night sessions - displays day and night sessions.
Daily, Weekly, Monhly, Quarterly, Yearly
Allows to change the display time interval.
Pad non-trading days
Enable padding of Saturdays, Sundays and other non-trading days with
previous close price
Allows to choose between no filtering (24 hours trading display), regular
trading only, extended trading only.
Controls the zoom of the chart
- In - reduces number of bars displayed
- Out - increases number of bars displayed
- All - displays all the available bars for the current symbol
- Normal - displays default number of bars (defined in Tools -> Preferences -> Charting)
- Range - displays the bars from the selected range
- Shorter bars - reduces the vertical size of the bars
- Longer bars - increases the vertical size of the bars
Allows to move Back/Forward in 'browser-like' way.
- Previous move to previous symbol (keyboard shortcut: Ctrl+Alt+LEFT)
- Next move to next symbol (keyboard shortcut: Ctrl+Alt+RIGHT)
- Close - closes curently selected chart pane
- Arrange All - arranges all the displayed charts
- Move Down - moves curently selected chart pane one position down
- Move Up - moves curently selected chart pane one position up
- Maximize - maximizes curently selected chart pane
- Restore - restores the charts layout after using Maximize
Allows you to display/hide the toolbars.
Refreshes the chart window.
Refreshes the chart window and re-reads the contents of all the categories in symbols tree in Workspace window.
Note to users of previous versions: the items that control Symbol, Layouts,
Layers, Charts, Information and other windows have been moved to Window