March 5, 2007
A new maintenance update (4.90.5) of AmiBroker official version has just been published.
It is available to everyone in the following locations:
FULL SETUP (the program, plugins, help files and sample database):
(File size: 6,628,624 bytes, 6MB)
UPGRADE SETUP (the program, plugins and help files)
(File size: 5,681,504 bytes, 5MB)
There are following changes and bug fixes were added as compared with 4.90.4 release:
- Fixed ??? characters appearing instead of non-breaking space in some AFL function reference pages
- Added “don’t ask me again” to auto-add symbol confirmation box and corresponding preferences option in Tools->Prefs->Misc page
- Fixed “Send Chart By e-mail”
- Fixed exception when BeginValue/EndValue functions referred to non-existing data for given symbol
- Fixed handling of margin loan when scaling-in and margin requirement != 100
- Fixed problem with top pane sometimes not being able to accept dropped indicators. (FC#856)
The INSTRUCTIONS can be found after installation in the User’s Guide (press F1 from AmiBroker). Users of previous versions should read “Information for users of previous versions” section of the User’s Guide.
- If you are using Windows Vista you should run FULL setup, as only full setup registers OLE automation servers on Vista.
- This setup already includes newest AmiQuote 1.94 so there is no need to install it separately.
- If you are using Firewall you may need to check if it did not block Broker.EXE file after upgrade. (It happened to some users that firewall blocked AmiBroker after upgrade and they could not connect to RT data sources)
- For those who don’t read release notes or instructions – you should really read them, but in case you ‘forgot’ here is one important note for you:
Window->New and Window->New Linked menus have been moved to File-> New->Default Chart and File->New->Linked Chart menus.