May 19, 2006
A new version of Automated Trading Interface for AmiBroker, IBController 1.1.0 BETA has been released.
Instructions and download links are available from:
It was tested with TWS 857, 858.6 (standalone) and 859.7 (browser-based).
CHANGES FOR VERSION 1.1.0 (as compared to 1.0.8):
- Added handling of error codes 2100, 1100, 1101, 1102, 1300
- Financial advisor Account support (FC Issue #69) :
- Added FA-only fields to PlaceOrder/ModifyOrder
- When run on FA account IBc automatically queries for account list and uses “All” account by default
- SetAccount( AccNo ) – for FA accounts
- GetAccountValue now allows to query values separately for each currency.
- added limit of error messages to be displayed (File->Configure)
- added re-querying for positions after reconnect
- an option to restart/reconnect (File->Reconnect), new method Reconnect()
- enhanced CancelAllPendingOrders( [optional] Ticker ) – now CancelAllPendingOrders method takes optional parameter Ticker.
- ClearList( iListNo ) method added – clears display lists
- enhanced CloseAllOpenPositions( [optional] Ticker ) – now CloseAllOpenPosition method takes optional parameter Ticker.
- exchange is reported correctly for non-US stocks in Portfolio page
- modified GetPositionList() – now it returns only symbols with positions <> 0
- OCA groups support added to PlaceOrder/ModifyOrder
- user-definable port and IP number (File->Configure)
- Warning 2107 (Historical Market Data Service inactive) and 2104 (market data OK) is silently ignored now