Stability: – Regular BETA, pretty stable, should work fine in most environments
UPDATE: Replaced 5.37.0 with 5.37.1
This is a BETA version. Make a backup first
A new beta version (5.37.1) of AmiBroker has just been released.
(1 974 024 bytes)
(8 448 496 bytes)
If you forgot your user name / password to the members area you can use automatic reminder service at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
IMPORTANT: Unauthorized copying and/or distribution of materials found on members’ only page is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and will result in IMMEDIATE termination of license.
Remember to BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST !
Note that this version can only be installed onto previous full installation of version 5.30 or higher from http://www.amibroker.com/download.html
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.37.1 (as compared to 5.36.0)
- EncodeColor did not accept -1 (defaultColor) in 5.37.0. Fixed in 5.37.1.
- AFL Code Wizard 1.01: fixed incompatibility with Internet Explorer 9
- AFL: PlotText() internally detects if given x-coordinate is outside visible area, skips entire processing and returns zero (without plotting anything) for invisible bars. This saves execution time for inefficiently written formulas that did not check for visible bars by themselves.
- Report charts now use Formula path as defined in preferences not hard-coded one so they work if user has moved his/her formula folder elsewhere
- Fixed crash occuring sometimes on completly blank chart when user set number of blank (future) bars to zero (#75570
- Fixed crash when trying to use Overlay onto blank chart
- AmiBroker is now marked as DPIaware (this ensures crisp display by turning off Win7 DPI virtualization that scales and blurs image on high DPI (>=150dpi) displays)
- AFL: added new message: ‘Error 52. Invalid argument value. Argument must be positive (and not Null))’. The message is displayed when you pass incorrect value to a function (like Null as a range to Sum() )
- Layout files now include zoom factor so charts are loaded with most recently used zoom level
- New version of UI library featuring new appearance themes and alpha-channel resize tracker
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.36.0 (as compared to 5.35.0)
- AFL Editor more detailed code checks implemented – now displays *warnings* (for code parts that are syntactically correct but likely errorneous in practice)
- Temporary workaround for docking window crash when Internet Explorer 9 is installed and web research window resized
- AFL: new functions: GicsID and InGICS added
- In minimised windows RequestTimedRefresh with onlyvisible parameter set to False worked unreliably when multithreading was ON. Fixed.
- AFL engine gives more detailed information about exceptions (including line numbers and file path)
- Formula editor, indicators and commentary catch all exceptions, not only system exceptions
- Fixed potential crash when param dialog is referring to non-existing view (NO_CHART_ID)
- AFL: “Unknown exception” should now be reported with line numbers for easier identification of ofending function
- AFL: for/while/do-while loops were not executed if syntax or runtime error occured before them and “stop parsing on first error” was turned off. Fixed
- 64-bit: AStyle.dll is now included in 64-bit version so AFL Editor, Edit->Pretiffy works in 64 bit too.
Hint: If AmiBroker 5.37.1 crashes at start up with “multi-thread charts” option enabled, you can make it work by holding down the SHIFT key while starting AmiBroker – this will turn OFF multi-threading.
For more details and instructions see the 5.37.1 BETA READ ME.
Next planned beta (5.38.0) should arrive next Friday.