April 16, 2011
Stability: – Regular BETA, pretty stable, should work fine in most environments
This is a BETA version. Make a backup first
A new beta version (5.39.0) of AmiBroker has just been released.
(1 980 712 bytes)
64-bit version (requires Professional Edition license):
(8 452 600 bytes)
If you forgot your user name / password to the members area you can use automatic reminder service at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
IMPORTANT: Unauthorized copying and/or distribution of materials found on members’ only page is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and will result in IMMEDIATE termination of license.
Remember to BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST !
Note that this version can only be installed onto previous full installation of version 5.30 or higher from http://www.amibroker.com/download.html
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.39.0 (as compared to 5.38.0)
- Lookup( array, datetime, mode = 0 ) enhanced to support mode = -2 and mode 2
- GetPriceStyle() caused chart flashing when different windows had different price style selected. Fixed.
- Log output/error messages from AFL engine are now passed to main window asynchronously (via PostMessage)
- Chart was not refreshed immediatelly when using drag-drop on single-pane charts with non-streaming DB. Fixed
- Account manager: Transactions list: “Gross value” column calculation fix.
- Bar Replay dialog has now new checkbox “Reset alert time” that resets last alert time for all symbols when you press Play button enabling AlertIf() to be triggered again from the start on each replay
- Fixed problem with incorrect reading of previously saved layout/template when user decreased number of chart sheets in the preferences
- “Show arrows for current trade” in AA did not work with 12 hour AM/PM time format. Fixed
- Fixed Lookup() function handling of end-of-day-only records and mode=0 (exact match).
- Quote Editor: “Use timeshift” checkbox position wasn’t adjusted when resizing dialog. Fixed.
- Quote Editor was not able to edit quotes after 12:00PM when 12 hour AM/PM time format was used. Fixed
- In 5.31.x BETAs syntax error message was displayed without error number. Fixed.
- Fixed problem of incorrect allocation of chart value cache when window width was below 16 pixels.
Hint: If AmiBroker 5.39.0 crashes at start up with “multi-thread charts” option enabled, you can make it work by holding down the SHIFT key while starting AmiBroker – this will turn OFF multi-threading.
For more details, instructions and examples how to use new features see the 5.39.0 BETA READ ME.
UPGRADE POLICY AND PRICING
- The upgrade is FREE for all users who purchased AmiBroker after February 3rd, 2007
- The users who purchased AmiBroker before February 3rd, 2007 would need to buy upgrade if they want to use this newest version ($99 – Standard Edition, $139 – Professional). If you don’t want to pay – you may continue using previous version(s) infinitely.
- To find out when you have purchased AmiBroker and how long your free upgrade period is, use “Account Information” page in the members area at: http://www.amibroker.com/members/info.php
- To purchase new license or upgrade please use our ordering page at: http://www.amibroker.com/order.php