April 8, 2011
Stability: – Regular BETA, pretty stable, should work fine in most environments
This is a BETA version. Make a backup first
A new beta version (5.38.0) of AmiBroker has just been released.
(1 978 704 bytes)
(8 450 080 bytes)
If you forgot your user name / password to the members area you can use automatic reminder service at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
IMPORTANT: Unauthorized copying and/or distribution of materials found on members’ only page is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and will result in IMMEDIATE termination of license.
Remember to BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST !
Note that this version can only be installed onto previous full installation of version 5.30 or higher from http://www.amibroker.com/download.html
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.38.0 (as compared to 5.37.1)
- Fixed structure packing in x64 version causing problems with display of parameter tooltips for 3rd party DLLs
- WMA had trouble with null handling at the beginning. Fixed.
- Improved CCI accuracy in x64 version (as compared to x86 version)
- Added switch to turn reset chart zoom level when loading layout
- AFL: new function FIR( array, coefficients, size ) implemented
- AFL: new function HMA (Hull Moving Average)
- AFL: new function: DateTimeAdd( datetime, amount, interval = inDaily )
- AFL: new function: Lookup( array, datetime, mode = 0 )
- AFL: function _DT( “string” ) added – this is short alias for StrToDateTime() function
- AFL: added new FirstVisibleValue/LastVisibleValue functions
- Cum( Null) was causing exception in AFL engine. Fixed
- Print preview flickered when moving the mouse due to frequent refreshes when crosshair was enabled. Fixed.
- structured exception handler is set for every thread for better exception reporting
Hint: If AmiBroker 5.38.0 crashes at start up with “multi-thread charts” option enabled, you can make it work by holding down the SHIFT key while starting AmiBroker – this will turn OFF multi-threading.
For more details, instructions and examples how to use new features see the 5.38.0 BETA READ ME.
Next planned beta (5.39.0) should arrive next Friday.