August 15, 2006
A new beta version (4.85.0) of AmiBroker has just been released.
It is available for registered users only from the members area at:
(File size: 1 241 567 bytes, 1.2 MB)
The installer includes also the newest AmiQuote 1.92.
If you forgot your user name / password to the members area you can use automatic reminder service at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
The instructions are included in the READ ME file:
AmiBroker 4.85.0 BETA Read Me
CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.85.0 (as compared to 4.84.0)
- AFL: Added DateTimeConvert function (FC#: 297)
- K-ratio is now reported with 4 decimal places (FC#: 357)
- Added ‘left side’ display option to horizontal line labels and fixed problem with label sometimes disappearing (FC#: 342)
- AFL: Added fgetstatus( filename, what, format = 0 ) function
- AFL: GetTradingInterface uses WaitForInputIdle now instead of fixed interval wait when launching IB interface
- Disabled snapping to pixel resolution after manual editing of drawings #32071
If you are using Firewall you may need to check if it did not block Broker.EXE file after upgrade. (It happened to some users that firewall blocked AmiBroker after upgrade and they could not connect to RT data sources due
UPDATE August 16th: Originally this version came with AmiQuote 1.91 but there was compatiblity problem which is now fixed with AmiQuote 1.92 that is now included in the setup. Please re-download to get newest version.