October 11, 2006
A new beta version (4.86.0) of AmiBroker has just been released.
It is available for registered users only from the members area at:
(File size: 1 263 347 bytes, 1.2 MB)
The installer includes also the newest AmiQuote 1.92.
If you forgot your user name / password to the members area you can use automatic reminder service at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
The instructions are included in the READ ME file:
AmiBroker 4.86.0 BETA Read Me
CHANGES FOR VERSION 4.86.0 (as compared to 4.85.0)
- Added ‘every tick’ RT chart refresh in Professional Edition to already existing 1-sec and up refresh intervals
- MDI tabs implemented
- AFL: Added GetPerformanceCounter( bReset = False ) function
- Fixed crash that sometimes occurred when chart using RequestTimedRefresh() was closed
- Added “Cancel” button to “Do you want to save database: Yes/No” dialog that appears on AB exit when database is modified
- Added registry key for controlling built-in exception handling.
- AFL: atan2( y, x ) implemented
- AFL: FFT( array, size = 0 ) function implemented
- Fixed: pre-defined color table in broker.prefs sometimes got corrupted
- Repainting of RT quote window is now flicker-free on Windows XP and higher
- Symbol->Organize assignments, added ability to remove multiple symbols at once from watch list, index and favourite categories
- Promised new Account Manager functionality is still under development and has been hidden/disabled in this release and it will appear later in one of upcoming beta versions.
- If you are using Firewall you may need to check if it did not block Broker.EXE file after upgrade. (It happened to some users that firewall blocked AmiBroker after upgrade and they could not connect to RT data sources due