April 5, 2007
A new beta version (4.91.1) of AmiBroker has just been released.
It is available for registered users only from the members area at:
(File size: 1 205 244 bytes, 1.2 MB)
If you forgot your user name / password to the members area you can use automatic reminder service at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
Remember that this is a BETA software. So BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST !
- Unlimited watch lists
- Watch lists keep the order in which symbols were inserted
- new AFL statements: switch/break/continue
- enhanced real-time quote window display
The CHANGE LOG and instructions are included in the READ ME file:
AmiBroker 4.91.1 BETA Read Me – MUST READ THIS
There is only one change as compared to 4.91.0 – the symbol tree refresh after Watch list->IMPORT is fixed.
- If you are using Firewall you may need to check if it did not block Broker.EXE file after upgrade. (It happened to some users that firewall blocked AmiBroker after upgrade and they could not connect to RT data sources due
- If your formula uses the following names: switch, case, break, continue, default as user-defined variable identifier then you would need to rename them. To do so follow the instructions in this article: http://www.amibroker.com/kb/2007/04/05/new-keywords-in-afl-and-possible-conflict-with-user-defined-variables/