May 23, 2007
A new beta version (4.96.0) of AmiBroker has just been released.
It is available for registered users only from the members area at:
(File size: 1 300 273 bytes, 1.2 MB)
The highlights of this release are:
- two new backtester modes
- HTML import to Automatic Analysis result list
- many other improvements/fixes
If you forgot your user name / password to the members area you can use automatic reminder service at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
Remember that this is a BETA software. So BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST !
The CHANGE LOG and instructions are included in the READ ME file:
AmiBroker 4.96.0 BETA Read Me – MUST READ THIS
- AFL Code Wizard instructional video can be found at: http://www.amibroker.com/video/amiwiz/AFLWiz1.html
- If you are using Firewall you may need to check if it did not block Broker.EXE file after upgrade. (It happened to some users that firewall blocked AmiBroker after upgrade and they could not connect to RT data sources due
- If your formula uses the following names: switch, case, break, continue, default as user-defined variable identifier then you would need to rename them. To do so follow the instructions in this article: http://www.amibroker.com/kb/2007/04/05/new-keywords-in-afl-and-possible-conflict-with-user-defined-variables/