November 23, 2007
A new beta version (5.02.2) of AmiBroker has just been released.
(UPDATE: Version 5.02.2 fixes /* */ comment problem that surfaced in 5.02.1)
It is available for registered users only from the members area at:
(File size: 1 731 105 bytes, 1.7 MB)
If you forgot your user name / password to the members area you can use automatic reminder service at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
Remember that this is a BETA software. So BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST ! Note that you need to install official version 5.00 prior to installing this beta
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.02.2 (as compared to 5.02.1)
- fixed 5.02.1 problem with multi-line comment /* */
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.02.1 (as compared to 5.01.1)
- Unlimited nesting of #include / #include_once
- True multi-monitor support – charts can be floated outside main frame (Use Window->Floating / Window->Normal to switch) and moved to other monitors, see video: http://www.amibroker.com/video/FloatAndLink.html
- New, easier way of symbol-linking of charts (the button next to scrollbar allows to choose linked group (1-9))
Implemented new way of symbol-linking of charts (the button next to scrollbar allows to choose linked group (1-9)), see above video.
- Fixed crash when attempting to backtest on empty watch list (bug introduced in 5.01)
- AFL: SetBarFillColor( colorarray ) allows to independently control candlestick, bar, cloud, and area chart fill color
- OLE: when Broker.Application reference count drops to zero and AB was not running prior to CreateObject() then the AB is closed
- Implemented workaround to Windows XP list view drawing bug (MS KB813791)
A complete CHANGE LOG for this and previous versions and instructions are included in the READ ME file:
5.02.2 BETA Read Me – MUST READ THIS
- If you are using Firewall you may need to check if it did not block Broker.EXE file after upgrade. (It happened to some users that firewall blocked AmiBroker after upgrade and they could not connect to RT data sources due
- AmiBroker 5.02.1 BETA features NEW way of linking. Old method is obsolete and must not be used. Layouts using old method must be re-build using new method: http://www.amibroker.com/video/FloatAndLink.html
Do NOT use File->New Linked Chart any more. Instead use new color linking.