June 15, 2008
A new beta version (5.11.1) of AmiBroker has just been released.
It is available for registered users only from the members area at:
(File size: 1 564 842 bytes, 1.5 MB)
If you forgot your user name / password to the members area you can use automatic reminder service at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
Remember that this is a BETA software. So BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST !
Note that you need to install official version 5.10 prior to installing this beta
CHANGES IN VERSION 5.11.1 (as compared to 5.11.0):
- Fixed problem with Walk Forward picking sometimes not the best parameter when thousand separator was used and metric values were greater than 1000 (same fix as in 5.10.2)
CHANGES IN VERSION 5.11.0 (as compared to 5.10.1):
- Backtester: Implemented SeparateLongShortRank
- Backtester: MaxOpenLong/MaxOpenShort implemented
- Added ability to running Walk forward test from OLE, using Optimize(3)
- AFL: DaysSince1900 function
A complete CHANGE LOG with detailed explanations of added features for this and previous versions and instructions are included in the: AmiBroker 5.11.1 BETA Read Me – MUST READ THIS