June 21, 2008
A new beta version (5.12.2) of AmiBroker has just been released.
It is available for registered users only from the members area at:
(File size: 1 663 780 bytes, 1.6 MB)
If you forgot your user name / password to the members area you can use automatic reminder service at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
Remember that this is a BETA software. So BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST !
Note that you need to install official version 5.10 prior to installing this beta
CHANGES IN VERSION 5.12.2 (as compared to 5.12.0):
- In 5.12.0 BETA the walk-forward test was stopping after first in-sample cycle. Now it is fixed.
- AddSummaryRows total did not include the very first row. Fixed now.
CHANGES IN VERSION 5.12.0 (as compared to 5.11.1):
- ADK: A new interface for external optimization engines
- Added two example non-exhaustive optimizers:
- Standard Particle Swarm Optimizer (spso), and
- Monte Carlo (random pick) optimizer (moca)
- AFL: new OptimizerSetOption(“name”, value ) function
- AFL: new OptimizerSetEngine(“name”) function
- ADK: new example C++ source codes: PSOSample, MOCASample
- Increased limit of optimization parameters to 100
- AFL: new function AddSummaryRows( flags )
A complete CHANGE LOG with detailed explanations of added features for this and previous versions and instructions are included in the: AmiBroker 5.12.2 BETA Read Me – MUST READ THIS