October 3, 2008
A new beta version (5.19.0) of AmiBroker has just been released.
It is available for registered users only from the members area at:
(File size: 1 974 410 bytes, 1.9 MB)
If you forgot your user name / password to the members area you can use automatic reminder service at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
Remember that this is a BETA software. So BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST !
Note that you need to install official version 5.10 prior to installing this beta
It is highly recommended for users of any previous (5.1x) BETA versions as it contains important fixes to issues discovered in previous betas.
CHANGES IN VERSION 5.19.0 (as compared to 5.18.0):
- Internal log window deletes all items if “!CLEAR!” text is outputted
- SetOption(“RefreshWhenCompleted”, True) added. This performs View->Refresh All once AFTER AA operation is completed
- Sometimes AddSummaryRows was not working when AB.RefreshAll() was used in the formula. Fixed now.
- Date time calendar disappeared when streaming update arrived. Fixed now.
- Equity ticker symbols (~~~EQUITY, BESTEQUITY, ISEQUITY, OSEQUITY) marked with special flag so they are not used (skipped) in backtest
- Fib Timezones tool now displays lines 144 and 233 too.
- math functions (sin,cos,log, …) added to profiler reporting (array versions only)
- RT quote and log window tab sheet drag-drop marker is visible again
- Y-axis scale labels do not overlap even if chart is very compressed
A complete CHANGE LOG with detailed explanations of added features for this and previous versions and instructions are included in the: AmiBroker 5.19.0 BETA Read Me – MUST READ THIS