March 25, 2011
Stability: – Regular BETA, pretty stable, should work fine in most environments
This is a BETA version. Make a backup first
A new beta version (5.36.0) of AmiBroker has just been released.
(1 677 120 bytes)
(8 161 368 bytes)
If you forgot your user name / password to the members area you can use automatic reminder service at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
IMPORTANT: Unauthorized copying and/or distribution of materials found on members’ only page is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and will result in IMMEDIATE termination of license.
Remember to BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST !
Note that this version can only be installed onto previous full installation of version 5.30 or higher from http://www.amibroker.com/download.html
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.36.0 (as compared to 5.35.0)
- AFL Editor more detailed code checks implemented – now displays *warnings* (for code parts that are syntactically correct but likely errorneous in practice)
- Temporary workaround for docking window crash when Internet Explorer 9 is installed and web research window resized
- AFL: new functions: GicsID and InGICS added
- In minimised windows RequestTimedRefresh with onlyvisible parameter set to False worked unreliably when multithreading was ON. Fixed.
- AFL engine gives more detailed information about exceptions (including line numbers and file path)
- Formula editor, indicators and commentary catch all exceptions, not only system exceptions
- Fixed potential crash when param dialog is referring to non-existing view (NO_CHART_ID)
- AFL: “Unknown exception” should now be reported with line numbers for easier identification of ofending function
- AFL: for/while/do-while loops were not executed if syntax or runtime error occured before them and “stop parsing on first error” was turned off. Fixed
- 64-bit: AStyle.dll is now included in 64-bit version so AFL Editor, Edit->Pretiffy works in 64 bit too.
Hint: If AmiBroker 5.36.0 crashes at start up with “multi-thread charts” option enabled, you can make it work by holding down the SHIFT key while starting AmiBroker – this will turn OFF multi-threading.
For more details and instructions see the 5.36.0 BETA READ ME.
Next planned beta (5.37.0) should arrive next Friday.