March 9, 2012
Stability: – Stable official release
A maintenance release version (5.50.5) of AmiBroker is available now.
(9 043 088 bytes)
(9 328 352 bytes)
ATTENTION: This version is free only for users who registered after September 1st, 2009. See Upgrade Policy and Pricing section below for more details.
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.50.5 (as compared to 5.50.4)
- Newly created chart template did not save current tab when it was not switched before saving. Fixed.
- Notepad window is refreshed when it is brought back from invisible tab
- AFL Code Wizard: sometimes 64-bit version of AFL wizard could hang on clicking “AND/OR” rule. Fixed (AFL Wizard 1.0.2)
- Charts: Invisible Symbol-linked charts may not be properly refreshed when changing symbol (happens only when not using streaming RT source). Fixed.
- OLE: AnalysisDoc.Run now supports mode =3 (individual backtest)
- AFL: Equity()/Status()/GetOption used on chart referred to OLD AA settings instead of last run analysis (whenever it is old AA or new). Now uses last run analysis settings .
- AFL: SetFormulaName did not work in New Analysis. Fixed
UPGRADE POLICY AND PRICING
- The upgrade is FREE for all users who purchased AmiBroker after September 1st, 2009
- The users who purchased AmiBroker before September 1st, 2009 would need to buy upgrade if they want to use this newest version ($99 – Standard Edition, $139 – Professional). If you don’t want to pay – you may continue using previous version(s) infinitely.
- To find out when you have purchased AmiBroker and how long your free upgrade period is, use “Account Information” page in the members area at: http://www.amibroker.com/members/info.php
- To purchase new license or upgrade please use our ordering page at: http://www.amibroker.com/order.php
For more details, instructions and examples how to use new features see Users’ Guide