June 6, 2012
Stability: – Early BETA, introducing new features and changes, may exhibit minor problems
This is a BETA version. Make a backup first
A new beta version (5.52.0) of AmiBroker has just been released.
(2 118 752 bytes)
(9 511 376 bytes)
If you forgot your user name / password to the members area you can use automatic reminder service at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
IMPORTANT: Unauthorized copying and/or distribution of materials found on members’ only page is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and will result in IMMEDIATE termination of license.
Remember to BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST !
Note that this version can only be installed onto previous full installation of version 5.50 or higher from http://www.amibroker.com/download.html
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.52.0 (as compared to 5.51.1)
- Chart themes implemented, featuring new look, new grid settings, new background gradient fills, predefined themes for more details see: http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_themes.html
- Charts: X-axis algorithm rewritten (now it is clearer and prevents overcrowded/unreadable X labels)
- Charts: added native gradient area charts. Gradient chart is obtained using styleGradient. Upper gradient color is specified by color parameter in Plot() function, bottom gradient color is either background color or can be defined using SetChartGradientFill function. styleGradient can be combined with styleLine
- Charts: Plot/PlotForeign/PlotOHLC now adds extra parameter “width” that controls the width of the line. Positive values specify PIXEL width, negative values specify width in percent of current bar width.
- Eliminated build-up of rendering times caused by growing of MFC temporary GDI object maps in non-UI threads. Now rendering engine uses direct WINAPI calls without MFC
- View->Filtering menu was disabled in 5.51.x. Fixed
- Data window was not working in 5.51.x. Fixed
- ” Show middle lines” = “NO” causes date axis to be moved down outside visible area. Fixed.
- Selector line was not working correctly in 5.51. Fixed.
- Bold dotted trendline did not work in 5.51 BETA. Fixed
- AFL: LinearReg/LinRegSlope/LinRegIntercept/TSF/StdError display proper error message when user passes negative (wrong) parameter
- Study tooltip information now includes also number of bars between start and end of the trendline
- New Analysis: saving last column layout works better
- Account manager: Edit->Undo menu was missing. Fixed.
- GetFnData() now supports retrieving “Address” field too
- On Win98 and above drawing engine uses DC_PEN/DC_BRUSH for speed
- Optimize() reduced possibility of IEEE floating point accumulation errors with steps < 1 (such as 0.01)
- PlotShapes() does not plot multiple times in same x/y pos anymore – it results in faster rendering when shapes overlap (large zoom outs)
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.51.2 (as compared to 5.51.1)
- PlotShapes() rendering was slower in 5.51 than in 5.50. Fixed.
- Interpretation was blank with new rendering engine. Fixed.
- Charts: Quick AFL was disabled in new rendering engine causing slowdowns with > 100K bars. Fixed
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.51.1 (as compared to 5.51.0)
- fix for low-level Gfx* functions causing crash when multithreaded GDI was enabled
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.51.0 (as compared to 5.50.5)
- Charts: Multithreaded GDI chart rendering implemented for super-smooth UI response and preventing GDI-intensive charts from detoriating entire UI responsiveness
- Maximum rendering time limit increased to 1000ms (1sec) when multithreaded charts + GDI are enabled (allowing 2 times more complex plots without Warning 901)
- 64-bit only: brand new eSignal 64-bit plugin (3.0.0BETA)
- When multiple chart windows have different selected date, then selector line may flicker with RT update. To be fixed in 5.52.1
For more details, instructions and examples how to use new features see the 5.52.0 BETA READ ME.
In case of questions/problems/issues please write an email to support at amibroker dot com.