January 25, 2013
Stability: – Regular BETA, pretty stable, should work fine in most environments
This is a BETA version. Make a backup first
A new beta version (5.61.0) of AmiBroker has just been released.
(2 189 048 bytes)
(9 084 768 bytes)
If you forgot your user name / password to the members area you can use automatic reminder service at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
IMPORTANT: Unauthorized copying and/or distribution of materials found on members’ only page is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and will result in IMMEDIATE termination of license.
Remember to BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST !
Note that this version can only be installed onto previous full installation of version 5.60 or higher from http://www.amibroker.com/download.html
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.61.0 (as compared to 5.60.0)
- When using any drawing tool X and Y distance is shown in the status bar (FC #2380)
- When position can not be entered due to insufficient funds the Backtester in the “detailed mode” gives additional info such as: requested entry price, requested position size (and dollar value) and requested round lots (FC#2377)
- Time&Sales column layout persists between runs now (FC #2341)
- Running any #import command (including “Update US symbol list and categories”) is preceeded by prompt for confirmation now
- Report Explorer now supports copying selected items to clipboard (Edit->Copy), Ctrl+C (FC#2288)
- Quote Editor: added “Go to selected” button that quickly scrolls to and selects the data bar marked on chart (FC#2342)
- New Analysis: parameters were not reset to default values when formula was loaded. Fixed. (#2353)
- New Analysis: “Add artificial future bar” option does not affect Exploration and Scan anymore (FC#2353)
- Max. chart rendering time of 1000 ms when multithreaded charts are turned ON can be overriden now by registry setting. See FC#2330 for details.
- Increased width of symbol combo boxes in Symbol->Merge dialog to prevent truncation of ticker names
- Floating window caption is now synchronized even if it is not active (FC#2376)
eSignal: new 64-bit version allows to select whenever EOD bars should report Settlement price or regular close
- Change PlotShapes does NOT use “shape0”, “shape1” variables anymore to prevent clashing with user-defined variables (#104931)
- ASCII importer now supports $WEBID command and WEBID field in the $FORMAT command to allow importing web ID (FC#2362)
- ASCII importer now supports $ISINDEX, $ISFAVORITE commands, and ISINDEX and ISFAVORITE fields in the $FORMAT command (FC#2310)
- Apply To: Filter dialog takes less time to show up
For more details, instructions and examples how to use new features see the 5.61.0 BETA READ ME