March 4, 2013
Stability: - Regular BETA, pretty stable, should work fine in most environments
This is a BETA version. Make a backup first
A new beta version (5.62.0) of AmiBroker has just been released.
(2 191 304 bytes)
(9 089 400 bytes)
If you forgot your user name / password to the members area you can use automatic reminder service at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
IMPORTANT: Unauthorized copying and/or distribution of materials found on members' only page is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and will result in IMMEDIATE termination of license.
Remember to BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST !
Note that this version can only be installed onto previous full installation of version 5.60 or higher from http://www.amibroker.com/download.html
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.62.0 (as compared to 5.61.0)
- AddSummaryRows now supports also flag = 32. This flag adds standard deviation row
- AddSummaryRows treated NULLs as zeros in averages. Now it is fixed and NULLs are not included in calculations.
- Drawing tooltip "bars" count starts from 0 (when line is pure vertical) to match status bar X distance display. Status bar coords display is hidden once drawing is done to prevent user confusion.
- Snap to price now allows snapping to Closing and Opening price, to activate snap to close hold down "C" key, to activate snap to open hold down "O" key while drawing line / moving the mouse
- When "Play" button is pressed Bar replay dialog checks if Start Date is earlier than End date and displays error message if that is not the case.
- Ticker box is updated with new full name if it is changed from symbol information
- Per-symbol UserData fields are accessible now via GetFnData("UserData0")..GetFnData("UserData99"). This feature is for implementors of custom data plugins to allow them to expose custom data
- New Analysis: In 5.61.0 Walk Forward kept old "Current symbol" until Scan/Explore/Backtest was run. Fixed
- First line in "Parallel trendlines" tool is snapped to price (if the option is turned on) as normal trendline.
- eSignal: now plugin supports EOD history for more than 40 years back
- Charting: Copy-Paste Special allows to copy entire chart pane with various options
- Backtest report now includes 'Total transaction costs' (sum of all commissions paid)
- Aux1/Aux2 fields now allow user-definable aggregation/compression mode (File->Database Settings->Intraday Settings). Available choices are last (default), first, highest, lowest, sum
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.61.0 (as compared to 5.60.0)
- When using any drawing tool X and Y distance is shown in the status bar (FC #2380)
- When position can not be entered due to insufficient funds the Backtester in the "detailed mode" gives additional info such as: requested entry price, requested position size (and dollar value) and requested round lots (FC#2377)
- Time&Sales column layout persists between runs now (FC #2341)
- Running any #import command (including "Update US symbol list and categories") is preceeded by prompt for confirmation now
- Report Explorer now supports copying selected items to clipboard (Edit->Copy), Ctrl+C (FC#2288)
- Quote Editor: added "Go to selected" button that quickly scrolls to and selects the data bar marked on chart (FC#2342)
- New Analysis: parameters were not reset to default values when formula was loaded. Fixed. (#2353)
- New Analysis: "Add artificial future bar" option does not affect Exploration and Scan anymore (FC#2353)
- Max. chart rendering time of 1000 ms when multithreaded charts are turned ON can be overriden now by registry setting. See FC#2330 for details.
- Increased width of symbol combo boxes in Symbol->Merge dialog to prevent truncation of ticker names
- Floating window caption is now synchronized even if it is not active (FC#2376)
eSignal: new 64-bit version allows to select whenever EOD bars should report Settlement price or regular close
- Change PlotShapes does NOT use "shape0", "shape1" variables anymore to prevent clashing with user-defined variables (#104931)
- ASCII importer now supports $WEBID command and WEBID field in the $FORMAT command to allow importing web ID (FC#2362)
- ASCII importer now supports $ISINDEX, $ISFAVORITE commands, and ISINDEX and ISFAVORITE fields in the $FORMAT command (FC#2310)
- Apply To: Filter dialog takes less time to show up
For more details, instructions and examples how to use new features see the 5.62.0 BETA READ ME