March 5, 2014
Stability: – Regular BETA, pretty stable, should work fine in most environments
This is a BETA version. Make a backup first
A new beta version (5.71.0) of AmiBroker has just been released.
(2 157 048 bytes)
(9 317 744 bytes)
If you forgot your user name / password to the members area you can use automatic reminder service at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
IMPORTANT: Unauthorized copying and/or distribution of materials found on members’ only page is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and will result in IMMEDIATE termination of license.
Remember to BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST !
Note that this version can only be installed onto previous full installation of version 5.70 or higher from http://www.amibroker.com/download.html
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.71.0 (as compared to 5.70.0)
- AFL: PlotText() now has additional parameter yoffset: PlotText( “text”, x, y, color, bkcolor = colorDefault, yoffset = 0 )
- AFL: PlotTextSetFont( “text”, “fontname”, pointsize, x, y, color, bkcolor = colorDefault, yoffset = 0 )
- ASCII importer: now company address can be imported ($ADDRESS
command and new ADDRESS field in the $FORMAT command)
- ASCII importer: NULL can be specified as date in several date fields such as delisting date, dividend date,etc. This results in date being cleared (unset).
- Charts: Y-axis grid can now be finer than 0.0001 (#125281) – upto 6 decimal digits (0.000001) are displayed when needed
- Charts: Null values in Open/Close fields now disable drawing of open/close ticks in the bar chart (PlotOHLC function)
- UI: Last pane height does not change on window resizing after pane resize anymore.
- New Analysis: in Windows 7 and 8 the progress of scan/backtest/exploration/optimization is also shown in Windows Taskbar, so it is visible even if AmiBroker window is minimized or covered by other windows
- New Analysis: Backtest report settings: added option NOT to include Formula in the report (for security purposes)
- New Analysis: Horizontal scroll bar is refreshed after HTML import
- Prefs: Currency tab, added option “Trade using FX cash conversion” to handle different ways to calculate profits depending on whenever foreign currency is borrowed or cash actualy exchanged
For more details, instructions and examples how to use new features see the 5.71.0 BETA READ ME