August 17, 2014
Stability: – Regular BETA, pretty stable, should work fine in most environments
This is a BETA version. Make a backup first
A new beta version (5.81.0) of AmiBroker has just been released.
(2 305 496 bytes)
(9 722 200 bytes)
If you can not log in into members’ area please get your new password by filling the form at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
IMPORTANT: Unauthorized copying and/or distribution of materials found on members’ only page is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and will result in IMMEDIATE termination of license.
Remember to BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST !
Note that this version can only be installed onto previous full installation of version 5.70 or higher from http://www.amibroker.com/download.html
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.81.0 (as compared to 5.80.3)
- AFL Engine: custom memory allocator does not use Microsoft runtime lib for reference tracking anymore. Result – complex formulas with lots of loops and OLE (especially low-level custom backtests) run upto 3 times faster in 32 bit and 4 times faster in 64-bit
- AFL Editor: Parameter info tip significantly enhanced – now it re-opens on typing each , (comma) and highlights current parameter to be entered.
- UI: Column setup dialog: added Mark All / Toggle All buttons
- AFL: GetFormulaPath() function added – returns full formula file path
- AFL Editor: Smart reference highlighting implemented (usage: mark a word and all references become highlighted).
- AFL Editor: Find/Replace shows a message box when reached the end of the file and offers restarting from the beginning if new “Wrap around” option is turned on.
- AFL Engine: code refactoring for reduced size and improved speed
- AFL Engine: when value of unsupported type was appended to string a crash could occur. Fixed.
- AFL Engine: when IIf was called the memory upsized from scalar to array could get freed twice (wrong). Fixed
- AFL: MACD() and Signal() functions made faster (approx 1.5-2x times)
- Analysis: Interest is added at the beginning of next bar (instead of end of current bar), to account for overnight rate. This also fixes the problem of ignoring interest in v.> 5.69
- UI: fixed yet another place where entering customization changed working dir
- No known.
For more details, instructions and examples how to use new features see the 5.81.0 BETA READ ME