February 10, 2015
Stability: – Regular BETA, pretty stable, should work fine in most environments
This is a BETA version. Make a backup first
A new beta version (5.91.1) of AmiBroker has just been released.
(2 305 392 bytes)
(9 928 976 bytes)
If you can not log in into members’ area please get your new password by filling the form at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
IMPORTANT: Unauthorized copying and/or distribution of materials found on members’ only page is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and will result in IMMEDIATE termination of license.
Remember to BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST !
Note that this version can only be installed onto previous full installation of version 5.90 or higher from http://www.amibroker.com/download.html
CHANGES FOR VERSION 5.91.1 (as compared to 5.90.1)
- Fixed problem introduced in 5.91.0 with  operator sometimes giving misleading error message
- AFL/Charts: GfxSetCoordsMode( 1 ) now works with logarithmic scale too.
- AFL: added “Warning 505. Division by zero” (level 2 warning). It detects divison by zero in arrays too and prints which array element was zero
- AFL: failed COM type conversion is reported as a regular error within editor/log window instead of displaying message box
- AFL: new field in SetOption(“WarningLevel”, x ); — allows to change warning level. Level 1 is default for all AFL executions with exception of AFL editor and commentary where warning level is set to 4
- AFL: new function AddRow (AddTextRow?) to add a raw text row to the exploration (allows outputing things without respecting Filter and without being limited to number of bars)
- AFL: new functions SparseCompact( query_points, data ) /SparseExpand( query_points, data )
- AFL: NumToStr protected against user error of specifying precision higher than provided by IEEE standard (display never exceeds 7 significant digits, rest is padded with zeros)
- AFL: the engine displays more verbose error in case when GetArraySymbolCopy fails
- Analysis: CSV Export speeded up 100+ times. Now exporting large files takes seconds instead of hours. Export speeds on ordinary hard disks > 80MB/sec
- Charts: Interval Lock added (so now you can lock symbol or interval or both)
- Commentary window – warning level raised to 4 (report all warnings in commentary window)
- Sort() could crash with IndexMode = True and start parameter was greater than zero. Fixed.
- When chart pane is being resized/dragged, real-time chart refreshes are temporarily held to prevent disappearing of tracking rectangle
For more details, instructions and examples how to use new features see the 5.91.0 BETA READ ME