March 13, 2016
Stability: – Regular BETA, pretty stable, should work fine in most environments
This is a BETA version. Make a backup first
A new beta version (6.11.0) of AmiBroker has just been released.
(2 210 800 bytes)
(10 428 624 bytes)
If you can not log in into members’ area please get your new password by filling the form at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
IMPORTANT: Unauthorized copying and/or distribution of materials found on members’ only page is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and will result in IMMEDIATE termination of license.
Remember to BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST !
Note that this version can only be installed onto previous full installation of version 6.10 or higher from http://www.amibroker.com/download.html
CHANGES FOR VERSION 6.11.0 (as compared to 6.10.0)
- AFL: added formatDateTimeISO for ISO formatting regardless of locale settings
- AFL: MxFromString was slow on very large matrices (>100000 cells) due to poor performance of strtod function from Microsoft C runtime. Now MxFromString does not use it and is even 1000 times faster on 100K+ cell matrices (5ms vs 5second)
- ASCII importer can now be even 20 times faster when importing NEW (non existing) data that were oddly sorted (like for example in reverse order – descending dates instead of ascending).
- ASCII importer is now twice as fast when updating already existing quotes thanks to using in-house code instead of msvcrt functions.
- Charting: Fibonacci maximum user-definable level increased to 9000% (from 1000%)
- Idle processing is forced now every 125 ms (instead of 250ms) in Analysis window to update UI components more frequently under heavy CPU load
- Ruin stop is identified by Short(ruin) / Sell(ruin) instead of Short(6) / Sell(6)
- Startup splash screen is displayed a little sooner now and some pre-loading of editor components is done at start to save time to open editor later
- When there were thousands of files in “Formulas” folder opening editor for the first time could take some time. Now this time is significantly reduced.
For more details, instructions and examples how to use new features see the 6.11.0 BETA READ ME