April 1, 2016
Stability: – Regular BETA, pretty stable, should work fine in most environments
This is a BETA version. Make a backup first
A new beta version (6.12.0) of AmiBroker has just been released.
(2 215 720 bytes)
(10 431 400 bytes)
If you can not log in into members’ area please get your new password by filling the form at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
IMPORTANT: Unauthorized copying and/or distribution of materials found on members’ only page is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and will result in IMMEDIATE termination of license.
Remember to BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST !
Note that this version can only be installed onto previous full installation of version 6.10 or higher from http://www.amibroker.com/download.html
CHANGES FOR VERSION 6.12.0 (as compared to 6.11.0)
- AFL: new function GfxDrawImage( “filename”, x, y )
- AFL: new function CumProd( factor ) – cumulative product of array elements
- AFL: new function Prod( array, range ) – cumulative product of array elements over specified number of bars (range)
- AFL: new function ProdSince( condition, array ) – cumulative product of array elements since condition is met
- AFL: new function VoiceSelect( num ) – select SAPI (Speech API) voice to be used with Say() function, num is a numerical index of installed voices. By default Windows comes with just one voice, but one can add countless 3rd party voices
- AFL: new function VoiceCount( ) – returns number of available SAPI (Speech API) voices – to be used with Say() command
- AFL: StaticVarAdd with non-array input produced incorrect results. Fixed.
- UI: New Analysis: Alt+Enter shortcut added to bring up settings window
- UI: Quote Editor allows now immediate search for matching date – just type digits in format YYYYMMDD and list will automatically scroll and mark to quote that most closely matches entered date
- UI: Realtime quote window: a RMB context menu items are grayed when local data is used and an empty message is set to inform the user that he/she needs realtime data source to use this window
- UI: Symbol Information – date fields (like last split date, div date or delisting date) can now be cleared (select all and press DELETE) to set Empty/Null date
- UI: Symbols with COMMA (,) caused problems with multiple-selection operations. Now it is handled properly.
CHANGES FOR VERSION 6.11.0 (as compared to 6.10.0)
- AFL: added formatDateTimeISO for ISO formatting regardless of locale settings
- AFL: MxFromString was slow on very large matrices (>100000 cells) due to poor performance of strtod function from Microsoft C runtime. Now MxFromString does not use it and is even 1000 times faster on 100K+ cell matrices (5ms vs 5second)
- ASCII importer can now be even 20 times faster when importing NEW (non existing) data that were oddly sorted (like for example in reverse order – descending dates instead of ascending).
- ASCII importer is now twice as fast when updating already existing quotes thanks to using in-house code instead of msvcrt functions.
- Charting: Fibonacci maximum user-definable level increased to 9000% (from 1000%)
- Idle processing is forced now every 125 ms (instead of 250ms) in Analysis window to update UI components more frequently under heavy CPU load
- Ruin stop is identified by Short(ruin) / Sell(ruin) instead of Short(6) / Sell(6)
- Startup splash screen is displayed a little sooner now and some pre-loading of editor components is done at start to save time to open editor later
- When there were thousands of files in “Formulas” folder opening editor for the first time could take some time. Now this time is significantly reduced.
For more details, instructions and examples how to use new features see the 6.12.0 BETA READ ME