March 18, 2019
Stability: – Official release version
A new version (6.30.5) of AmiBroker, with lots of new functionality has been released.
See what’s new in 6.30?
This is basically the same version as 6.30.0 Release Candidate with some updates and fixes listed below.
(10 269 056 bytes)
(10 987 368 bytes)
If you can not log in into members’ area please get your new password by filling the form at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
IMPORTANT: Unauthorized copying and/or distribution of materials found on members’ only page is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and will result in IMMEDIATE termination of license.
This version is a free upgrade only for users who registered AmiBroker after March 14, 2017. Users who registered earlier, would need to purchase license upgrade. To find out the version you currently have use Account Information page at http://www.amibroker.com/members/info.php
This is universal setup and can be used for both upgrades and new installations. Upgrades are automatically detected
FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS 6.30
The summary of changes in 6.30 is available here: see what’s new in 6.30?
Listed below are only changes from 6.30.0 Release Candidate version.
CHANGES FOR VERSION 6.30.5 (as compared to 6.30.2)
- AFL Editor: encoding changed from UTF-8 back to ANSI to maintain backward compatibility with existing formulas using non-US characters without rewriting
- Windows 7: when error line was clicked and help file displayed Windows HELP window did not take focus properly. Fixed.
- New Warning 509 behaved like error (stopped optimization). Fixed.
CHANGES FOR VERSION 6.30.2 (as compared to 6.30.0)
- AFL Editor: @link command now works on single click (instead of double click)
- AFL Editor: multiple error messages per single code line are now differentiated and lead to different user guide pages when clicked
- AFL Editor: When mouse hovers over the error message the mouse cursor changes to “Hand” and the error message is clickable as normal “link” leading to users guide description of error message
- AFL: ApplyStop with ExitAtStop=2 parameter when used together with backtestRegular mode did not trigger stops in 6.25-6.30. Fixed.
- AFL: new function InternetPostRequest( url, data, flags = 0 ) – allows to make POST HTTP requests
- AFL: Now() function supports format = 11 – returns Unix timestamp (number of seconds since Jan 1, 1970)
- AFL: OscP/OscV could cause exception in unlikely event when entire Close or Volume array was filled by Null values. Fixed
- Docs: added detailed descriptions of Warnings 504, 505, 506, 507, 508 and 509, Errors 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70
- Docs: updated documentation on ApplyStop to include activationFloor
- Intraday date axis hours could show 24:00 when negative timeshifts were defined in the settings. Fixed
- Matrix variables that were passed to single-argument math functions (sqrt, exp) did not have their ref count updated correctly. Fixed.
- Plugins are now loaded from work_dir\Plugins if exe_dir\Plugins folder does not exist
- Pref: “Ask before closing indicator pane” is now turned on by default
- Pref: Misc/ Max Number of decimal places in titles and RT quote bumped o 7
- UI: In 64-bit version only the .AFL extension in the editor window caption was removed. Fixed.
- Web Research predefined profiles: removed “MarketWatch” because the site is not available anymore
For more details, instructions and examples how to use new features see the 6.30.5 READ ME