November 28, 2019
Stability: – regular BETA should work fine in most environments
This is a BETA version. Make a backup first
A new beta version (6.35.0) of AmiBroker has been released.
(2 447 008 bytes)
(11 022 864 bytes)
If you can not log in into members’ area please get your new password by filling the form at: http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
IMPORTANT: Unauthorized copying and/or distribution of materials found on members’ only page is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and will result in IMMEDIATE termination of license.
This version is a free upgrade only for users who registered AmiBroker after November 28, 2017. Users who registered earlier, would need to purchase license upgrade. To find out the version you currently have use Account Information page at http://www.amibroker.com/members/info.php
Remember to BACKUP YOUR FILES FIRST !
Note that this version can only be installed onto previous full installation of version 6.30 or higher from http://www.amibroker.com/download.html
FEATURE HIGHLIGHT 6.35
- huge speedups in running huge explorations,
- dark theme and 5x speed up for rendering huge list views like (as compared to 6.31)
- improved Batch functionality – clipboard support (copy/paste of selected batch items), new optional parameters for batch commands
- new AFL functions (SafeDivide, erf(), inverf()) and AFL parser improvements
CHANGES FOR VERSION 6.35.0 (as compared to 6.31.0)
- AFL: new function inverf(x) – inverse of erf function
- AFL Editor: added function navigation combo box in the toolbar – detects user defined functions and allows to quicky navigate to function definition
- AFL: GetOption(“PadAndAlignToReference”) allows to query Pad and align setting status (note that this is read-only field, so it will not work with SetOption)
- AFL: new function erf(x) – computes Error function https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Error_function
- AFL: parser warns if empty body is used in ‘for’ statement, like this: for( i = 0; i < 10; i++) ; // extra semicolon at the end - empty body Warning 510
- AFL: parser warns if empty body is used in ‘while’ statement, like this: while( condition ) ; // extra semicolon at the end – empty body Warning 510
- AFL: SafeDivide( x, y, valueifzerodiv )- safe division that handles division by zero using special handling (replace result with user-defined value)
- Batch: added optional parameter to Data Import ASCII command to allow specify format definition file
- Batch: added optional parameter to Execute and Wait command to specify current working directory for command
- Batch: added optional parameter to Export to File / Export walk-forward to file to specify column separator in CSV files
-optional parameter defines the column SEPARATOR used for export. Only single character is used. When it is not supplied, comma is used.
- Batch: Clipboard Cut/Copy/Paste implemented in batch editor
- Batch: Edit->Delete (from main menu) and Edit-Delete All implemented for completeness
- Batch: list view uses virtual mode now (owner data)
- UI: All owner-draw list views (NOT in dialogs) now feature customizable theme (currently available “system (light) theme” and “black theme”) – go to Tools->Customize, “Appearance” tab, “Dark mode for listviews” checkbox
- UI: Analysis and RT quote window use now exactly the same RGB values for up/down (green/red) colors for consistency
- UI: Custom virtual listview (owner data) supports per-item data now
- UI: Found workaround to avoid terrible flicker and bad rendering of list view controls during fast page up/down and side scrolls (even though they are double buffered by Windows and in theory should be smooth).
- UI: Identified even more bottlenecks in Windows OS that caused even owner data and owner draw Listview performance to suffer with large number of columns. OS code circumvented. Listview redraw speeds increased more than 5x compared to previous speedy implementation
- UI: Implemented resizing of Listview column customization dialog
CHANGES FOR VERSION 6.31.0 (as compared to 6.30.0)
- AFL: Access violation in PercentRank when period is wrong. Now error 52 is displayed instead.
- AFL: InternetPostRequest now silently (or with warning 507 under debugger) returns NULL handle instead of error when remote server responds with HTTP Status 50x
- Analysis: manual column re-sorting could be bit off if scientific output format (xxxEyyy) was used with different exponents. Fixed.
- ASCII importer now handles LastSplitRatio of X:Y where X and Y are 1…32767 (previously only 1..127)
- Batch: add “add results to watchlist” action / WatchlistAddResults
- Batch: add “clear watchlist” action / WatchlistClear
- Batch: add “comment” action
- Core/DB: fixed access violation when all data were removed while QuickData was turned on
- DebugView: eliminated some internal messages from DebugView output (from release version)
- InternetPostRequest – even if URL started with https, previous version wanted to connect to port 80, instead of 443. Fixed.
- UI/Listview: since 6.28 exception could occur if single cell text length exceeded 1024 characters. Fixed.
- When database is empty, ticker box displays
grayed text instead of blank or reminiscent of previous database symbol
For more details, instructions and examples how to use new features see the 6.35.0 BETA READ ME