A new version of IQFeed plugin (4.0.4) is available for download from:
- Make backup before installing.
- Download the file above and copy it to the Plugins subdirectory inside AmiBroker folder.
V4.0.4 CHANGES (as compared to version 4.0.3)
- implemented backfill queuing
- number of simultaneous backfill requests set back to 4 (now thanks to backfill queuing requests are recorded and never lost)
- stability fixes
V4.0.3 CHANGES (as compared to version 3.0.1)
- IQFeed plugin uses new faster IQFeed API (4.8.1), downloads less and uses way more efficient method to backfill 1/5/15-second base time intervals
- Added support for pre/after hours Level-1 stream. By default it is turned on. Can be turned off via Configure (uncheck “Use Extended Trading Last field”)
- IQFeed plugin now can use upto 8 simultaneous backfills
- added “You can’t close plugin window” on attempt to close working IQFeed window.
V3.0.1 CHANGES (as compared to version 3.0.0)
- Removed limit of backfill length (full intraday history provided by IQFeed can be downloaded)
V3.0.0 CHANGES (as compared to version 2.0.2)
- Implemented tracking of streaming symbols accross multiple clients via S,STATS
- Uses new method of staring up IQFeed (command line), asynchronous operation (no wait for plugin)
- Aux fields initialized properly to zero
- Native 64-bit version implemented
IMPORTANT: this plugin uses NEW IQFeed Client 18.104.22.168
ftp://www.dtniq.com/beta/iqfeed_client_4_8_1_7.exe or higher. Older Client API versions will not work.
The biggest improvement can be seen when using 1-, 5- and 15- second databases.Thanks to new IQFeed API the plugin does not need to download tick data anymore to construct second bars as second bars are now natively supported by IQFeed API. This dramatically decreases the amount of data that needs to be downloaded and increases the speed of backfill for N-second databases.
Also improved is backfill in other intervals.